1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (1)


Woohoo! It's Sunday! In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Basically, I'm going to share the books I've gotten this week with you. (Oh, and congratulations on your 100th In My Mailbox post, Story Siren!)

Bought:


Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺☺☺

Torment by Lauren Kate
Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺

Borrowed:



Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey (Read & Reviewed)

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (Read & Reviewed)
 
Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia 
Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺☺☺ 
 
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺ 


Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow 
Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺ 

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺

Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺☺☺ 
 
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺

Darklight by Lesley Livingston
Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺

The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Klavan
Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺

The Hollow by Jessica Verday

   Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺☺☺ 
 
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (Read & Reviewed)

and Uninvited by Amanda Marrone
Anticipation Level: ☺☺☺

Well, that's all I've got. If you want to participate in In My Mailbox head over to The Story Siren and add your name to the Mr. Linky there. If you only wanna let me know what you've read, feel free to comment. Happy Sunday! And enjoy your reading!

6 comments:

the story siren said...

thanks so much for participating in imm!! you're comment on my imm post about made me cry! thank you! i needed to hear that today.

hope you enjoy all of your books! thanks so much again!

Happy Reading!

Kathy Martin said...

You got a great bunch of books. Torment is on my TBR stack. I loved Linger. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

Belinda said...

What an amazing mailbox!! You have an incredible amount of fun ahead of you as you start reading :) I'm a new follower

Come by and see my experimental IMMB

Catherine (On The Nightstand) said...

You're going to be busy, reading all those before the due date. Some fantastic choices in there though, so happy reading!

Little Miss Becky said...

Oh wow, some great book there! Lots of them are favorites on mine!! Especially Shadow Hills, Wondrous Strange, Beautiful Creatures, and Torment!! Enjoy all these books!

Marathon said...

Thanks all! I think so, too! I especially cannot wait to sink my eyes into Linger, Beautiful Creatures, and Shadow Hills. Right now, I'm presently reading Wondrous Strange and so far it is just wonderful!

Thanks for all the comments. And you all had some great In My Mailboxes!