1 2 3 4

Stylish Blogger Award

It's happened! I've received my first award!


I want to thank Logan over @ Logan E. Turner for thinking of me and passing this onto me, making me one of her ten chosen recipients of this award. Logan and I have become buddies through the Blog Hop/Follow Friday and I adore her blog. She shares excellent, well-written reviews as well as wonderful, creative blog posts and features. Please be sure to visit her blog!

Now, onto the fun part!

It's my job to now do the following four things:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me this award (Check)
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So, onto part two of my duties.

7 things that-you-haven't-asked-to-know-but-will-learn-anyway about me:
  • I have no talents to speak of, other than maybe writing. I cannot draw unless it's a one-of-a-kind, elaborate stick man masterpiece. My voice cracks when I make a sweet, but futile attempt to sing. Many people have asked me to try knitting, but me and the yarn (is that what it's called? I always thought there was a snickering beast under all that string) just can't can't make anything beautiful between us. And if you ever ask me to cook, I'll say sure, but I won't be responsible for the ensuing food poisoning.
  • I don't like it when something's out of place. To elaborate on that: if you have a hair sticking out in an odd direction that doesn't flow with the rest of your hair, watch out because I'm not too far behind, ready and willing to throw my well-being on the line to smooth that one (or many) hair(s) that won't cooperate with the rest of your head. If you're wearing a button-down shirt, all those buttons better be buttoned or I'm going to bitch incessantly until it's fixed. That's how OCD-ish I am about that sort of thing.
  • I'm a bit absent-minded. There are so many things up in this noodle, so sometimes other stuff just slips away from the ole cranium and I forget about what ever it was. Even important things like watching Vampire Diaries. I can't count how many times I wake up Friday morning (the next day) and the first words out of my mouth are FUDGE.
  • I heart Kevin Hart. Ever watch Kevin Hart's stand-up comedy? If you haven't you don't know what you're missing, so I'll just show you. Note: Language may be a bit on the not-for-children-under-the-age-of-13/14 side.
  • I have a huge crush on Alex Pettyfer. On the very lengthy list titled The Loves of My Life, Alex Pettyfer is number two. If you've watched the I am Number Four trailers you know who he is.
  • I don't really listen to mainstream music anymore. My tastes can be pretty eclectic, but I find myself listening most to k-pop. I just love the sound of Korean.
  • And lastly, I am disgustingly lazy. Don't get me wrong, when I work at something, I work hard. But, I'm the type to whine about being hungry until someone fetches me food to swallow, or when I'm thirsty until I see a glass of water sitting on my nightstand. If I had a choice, I'd sleep in all the time. I don't like cleaning (but I do anyway), unless I'm angry or agitated or hurt. I say I'll do my homework later, and it rarely ever happens. Things like that.
& that concludes this talk about me portion of the event.

Here are my picks for the Stylish Blogger Award:

1. Small Review
2. Books for Company
3. Ivan Bookworm
4. My Bookish Ways
5. She Known as Jess
6. All Things Supernatural
7. Makeshift Bookmark
8. Dreaming in Books
9. Cafe of Dreams Book Reviews
10. In the Good Books

Please be sure to stop by these blogs when you get the chance! And award recipients will be notified later in the day...

Thanks for reading! :)

3 comments:

Logan E. Turner said...

I was laughing so hard at the Kevin Hart bit that my husband just had to come into the living room to see what was so damn funny. Love it! And thanks for the super sweet shoutout!

Small Review said...

Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it on to me!

I do the exact same thing with Vampire Diaries! It's the only show I watch right now and I look forward to it every week. You'd think I'd remember it, but nope! Never in time at least. I'm so bad I've given up hope of even trying to catch it on TV and just watch it online now.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award and thankyou for passing it along to me =D

Alex Pettyder is prime! nice choice of man to crush on!! sweeeettah! '