1 2 3 4

Blogger Hop #8 + Recap

Info- "In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!" Crazy-for-Books»»
This week's question is  "Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?"

My answer: Did the person who asked this ever consider that someone might have done something wildly inappropriate for their best (or at least most effective) prank ever? Anyway... I have to say that I've never actually succeeded in orchestrating a spectacular prank... But, my most effective method, is to lie small so it's believable. In other words, my pranks seem simple, and so everyone believes them. I generally pick on people who are really stressed on this day, so I know their weakness, and make them freak out immediately (sounds so mean when I say it that way *lol*).

Perfect example: I have this huge upcoming project, which I'm working on with a two other people. One of them is my friend and the leader of the group. She had me assigned to complete our process paper, which we've all been painstakingly contributing to for days. Between saving and emailing our drafts all over the place, it was extremely possible for this paper to get deleted or unknowingly moved or misplaced. And I played on that. Told my friend that the paper got deleted somehow, while mustering the straightest face I could summon in the moment (which is no easy feat, let me tell you, particularly when you just want to laugh your ass off). Sure enough, the girl nearly burst into tears, until I yelled, "APRIL FOOLS!" Poor girl.

Rules for Blogger Hop:

  • Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
  • Head over to http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ and enter your book blog link in the Linky List below.
  • Post about the Hop on your blog and answer this week's featured question.
  • Visit other blogs in the Linky List!

And here's my wrap-up for this week:

Monday- 

Tuesday- 

Wednesday- 

Thursday-

Friday- 

Saturday-
Blogger Hop (8) + Recap

Sunday-
Mash-Up: Cover Lust Syndrome!

I just finished:


And I'm going to be delving into: 

Click these images to head over to Goodreads.com!

So, have FUN bouncing around the blogosphere visiting the numerous blogs participating in this week's blogger hop! And I wish you a wonderful weekend! Be safe and happy reading!






Before you leave, my cover re-do contest for J.R. Turner's Extreme Hauntings series deadline is fast-approaching, ending on APRIL 5, so find out how to participate here and get a quick briefing on the contest as well! 

0 comments: