1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (17) + Vlog (10)

First off, hi there!Welcome to Paranormal Indulgence. You're just in time for In My Mailbox. Hooray! If you know all about it, then just scroll down. For those who are asking just what that is, allow me to explain. Basically what happens is every week a bunch of bloggers participate in this weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren called In My Mailbox by creating a vlog where they talk about the books they got during the week (or you can just do a regular post about all the things you've got). And the cool thing is it isn't just limited to purchased books, it could be any books, like books from the library. And more, it doesn't even have to be books that you got. You can just talk about random things you bought or your findings of the week. It's a pretty neat meme, if you ask me. And with a bunch of us joining in on it, it's a great possibility that all of us will get to connect.

Of course, none of this would even be possible without Kristi @ The Story Siren, whose vlogs serve as a constant inspiration for me on a daily basis when book blogging.

Want to participate? Well, okay, just click this http://www.thestorysiren.com/ and you're all set. Scroll down and you'll see the In My Mailbox post of the week, with a vlog at its center and a Mr. Linky below, which you should sign. Please, please watch the vlog. They're always really good. And take a peek at her book shelf in the background while you're at it. It's so, so gorgeous. You'll see.

Anyway, enough chat-chit, time to share my findings...




Vlog #10





Borrowed:
Between Mom and Jo by Julie Anne Peters (Goodreads)
The Year I Turned Sixteen by Diane Schwemm (Goodreads)

Purchased:
Artemis Fowl Series Box Set 1-3 by Eoin Colfer (Goodreads) (My Review)
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler (Goodreads) (My Review)
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Goodreads)

For Review/NetGalley:
Ultraviolet by R. J. Anderson (Goodreads)
The Poisoned House by Michael Ford (Goodreads)

Thanks to NetGalley, my school librarian, and my mother I've got some fantastic books to read this week, and I can't wait to get started on some of them, if I haven't already!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Chel said...

I got Divergent too! Read it already and will be posting the review soon. Hope you like your books. Happy reading!

- Chel
The Procrastinator's Corner

MoonStar said...

Great IMM.
I am looking forward to Divergent as well :) Looking forward to your review. Also of Ultraviolet. I also got that one from Netgalley :)

Happy reading.
Please check out my weeks IMM:
http://moonstarsfantasyworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox.html

Lindsay said...

I'm dying to read Divergent! I'll get it eventually lol. I also have The Poisoned House and Ultraviolet waiting on my Kindle from NG... Too many books ;) New follower!
Here's my IMM post.