1 2 3 4

So I'm done with...

So there will be no more of:


Please don't throw bananas at me! *ducks* Seriously. Please. I've come to find that this feature is such a chore and something I don't really like to do. INSTEAD, I'm going to be doing a new feature that will have to do with DNF reviews. Probably a compilation of books that I DNF-ed over the course of the week. I'm working on it.

But, to all the fans of What's the Deal, Banana Peel? I'm sorry to disappoint you. It's just too big of a hassle and too time-consuming. And with school coming up...

Well, need I say more?

2 comments:

Small Review said...

Too bad! I loved those posts, but they did always look so time consuming. Totally understand why you're not going to be doing them anymore. I'm looking forward to your new feature :)

Marathon said...

Yeah, it took me hours to come up with just one. I couldn't keep doing it, sadly. And hopefully I'll get that new feature up soon! :)