1 2 3 4

My Big, Fat TBR Pile (6)

My Big, Fat TBR Pile is a feature in which I showcase future reads that can be found on my to-read pile. It's like multiple "Waiting On..." Wednesdays rolled into one, showcasing a mix of books new, old, and upcoming. I typically do this type of post when I'm too excited for words and NEED to unleash a peek at my wishlist. Mayhap, you will find yourselves as excited for them as I am.

The following links provided will lead you to Goodreads.com. (What is Goodreads.com?)

Lola and the Boy Next Door 
by Stephanie Perkins

Dutton, September 29, 2011

When Cricket -- a gifted inventor -- steps out from his twin sister’s shadow and back into Lola’s life, she must finally reconcile a lifetime of feelings for the boy next door... If you've never read Anna and the French Kiss, what is wrong with you?I hate to sound as if I'm implying that there's something psychologically off with your brain by asking that, but if you've heard of ANNA and haven't bothered to read it, I'm disturbed. I think I could fill ten pages up as to why I love this book, but you'll just have to settle for reading my review. That is Special Shelf material right there, so hurry up and read it so that you can get to LOLA, even though (the great thing is) you don't have to read ANNA in order to read LOLA, but it's worth it, trust me. I'd like to thank my mother who's full of fabulous things, for pre-ordering LOLA in advance so that I don't have to wait too much longer!

Others in My Big, Fat TBR Pile:

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
HarperTeen, May 28, 2012
    The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
    Hyperion, ALREADY OUT
      Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz
      Hyperion, ALREADY OUT
        The Royal Treatment by Lindsey Leavitt
        Hyperion, ALREADY OUT
          The Boy on Cinnamon Street by Phoebe Stone
          Arthur A. Levine, February 28, 2012
            The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
            Poppy, January 2, 2012


            And that's it for this week's glimpse into my TBR pile. I look forward to showing you more of what's in My Big, Fat TBR Pile.

            6 comments:

            Anonymous said...

            Yay! Lola! I'm so excited to read it! I also preordered it, and it was shipped on the 22nd, but has not arrived yet. But fingers crossed it comes soon.

            I got an early copy of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, and cannot wait to read it. It sounds completely wonderful!

            :)

            Marathon said...

            Mom says it's supposed to be in my hands the day it releases, premium shipping and all that. Hopefully we'll have the book at the same time! I can't wait *does a little dance*, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! xD

            Oh, you're so lucky. You're reviewing it? Let me know if it's as wonderful as it sounds :)

            Unknown said...

            I think this is on Everyone's "must read" list! I just ordered it yesterday. Great choice! Thanks for sharing!

            Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

            Giselle said...

            Oh YES Lola! I can't wait for this one as well. I loved Anna an I heard this one was great.

            Giselle
            Xpresso Reads
            Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

            Anonymous said...

            There are a lot of Stephanie Perkins fans chomping at the bit to read this. I am one of them. My WOW

            Cathy De Los Santos said...

            Yes, this is my number one book after Insurgent. I can't wait to read this book! Here's my WOW.