1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (26)

Information on In My Mailbox can be found here.
 Credit for this meme: Kristi @ The Story Siren

I'd also just like to note that Kristi's IMM vlogs are what inspired me to start my blog. She made blogging look like so much fun! And now I know why.


Purchased:

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins 
Release Date: September 29, 2011
Publisher: Dutton
Synopsis: Budding designer Lola Nolan doesn’t believe in fashion . . . she believes in costume. The more expressive the outfit -- more sparkly, more fun, more wild -- the better. But even though Lola’s style is outrageous, she’s a devoted daughter and friend with some big plans for the future. And everything is pretty perfect (right down to her hot rocker boyfriend) until the dreaded Bell twins, Calliope and Cricket, return to the neighborhood.

When Cricket -- a gifted inventor -- steps out from his twin sister’s shadow and back into Lola’s life, she must finally reconcile a lifetime of feelings for the boy next door.

Lost in Time (#6) by Melissa de la Cruz
Release Date: September 27, 2011
Publisher: Hyperion
Add it to Goodreads?
Click here for the synopsis.


Borrowed:


Blood Feud (#2) by Alyxandra Harvey
Bloomsbury, June 22, 2010

Out for Blood (#3) by Alyxandra Harvey
Bloomsbury, November 1, 2010

This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
Simon & Schuster, August 23, 2011

Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
Delacorte Press, July 12, 2011

Fateful by Claudia Gray
HarperTeen, September 13, 2011



Enthralled Anthology by Various Authors
HarperTeen, September 20, 2011

As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott
Dutton, September 15, 2011  

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Disney Hyperion, August 2, 2011

Starstruck by Cyn Balog
Random House, July 12, 2011

After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel 
Bloomsbury, September 13, 2011

That's It

That's it for this week's In My Mailbox. I hope you all had a wonderful book week as well. Be sure to tell me what did you get in YOUR mailbox? And happy reading!

4 comments:

Aleeza said...

those are lots of awesometastic books! i am SOOO insanely excited for LOLA. can't wait to get to it. The Near Witch is quite good, and Bad Taste and Fateful sounds really good as well :)

check out what i got in my mailbox!

Goldilox said...

That looks like almost as many books as I currently have out from the library! lol Aren't libraries ridiculously wonderful?

Here's my IMM: Link text

Goldilox :)

Shanella said...

Oh wow, so many good books here and quite a few on my TBR =)

Happy Reading!
Here's my IMM

Giselle said...

Great reads that you've got this week! I can't wait to get my copy of Lola especially!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.