1 2 3 4

A CASE OF TEABS: GOODBYE MORGANVILLE!

Before the publicists at Penguin get inclined to homicide me, I'd like to disclose that this is in no way me disclosing anything specific about the happenings of Daylighters by Rachel Caine or a legitimate form of promotion. Instead I give you my pre-reaction to the upcoming reaction post.

Because mom knows I need an outlet for the emotional catastrophe in my body keeping me from engaging properly in daily life. A series ender, for crying out loud! Did you really expect anything else from me? My mother sure didn't.



Someone was able to capture me PTS-ing it out in the shower.

It wasn't even that the ending was terrible. Because it isn't. In fact, I loved the font-face off that ending!

But it wasn't until I got to the end that I realized what had just happened. That that was it; there would be no more updates on Bob the Spider, Myrnin's slippers, Eve's barista life, Michael's performing, Claire's accidents in the name of science, Shane's cooking... I just.



All this emotion snuck up on me as if waiting for the opportunity to strangle me with everything I've been denying myself ('cause, you know, #readingslumpissues). It had to be Morganville.

WHY IS IT OVER? Someone make me understand.

1 comments:

Marathon said...

I haven't even read this yet, and you're making me feel all emotional already! The last couple books in this series weren't that great for me, but I still love these characters and can't wait to see how it all wraps up - even though I don't want it to wrap up at all!


I haven't actually been reading YA fiction for that many years, but the MV have been constant from the start. It will be SO WEIRD not to be waiting for another one.


And ASHHHH! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR REVIEW.