1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (2)

Ugh, it's Sunday. Translation: I have to get off my butt like the rest of you and go to school tomorrow. Not a pleasant thought. But, *shrugs* what can you do? Anyway, on the bright side, it's time for In My Mailbox, which is hosted by The Story Siren. Check out her video, because she always has the latest stuff and her In My Mailboxes are always super cool. If you want to participate head over there and sign the Mr. Linky.


Thanks picasa 3 and youtube for helping me put up this video!

4 comments:

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

You have quite a bit of books there. LOL alot of those do sound interesting though...Enjoy!

Marathon said...

I do, indeed. A little more than I can chew. Reviews will be popping up soon! Thank you!

John The Bookworm said...

Enjoy your books! So jealous you use Net Galley, although *technically* you have to be 18 or older to use it because of content issues. :/

Angelfire and Unearthly look SO darn good. Can't wait to read your reviews! I see you also got Torment. How is Fallen? I have it, but haven't read it yet...

Marathon said...

@John The Bookworm

Thanks. I suppose technically that is true, but my mom knows what I'm reading, what websites I use and so forth. So I don't think it's a big deal. (;

And yes they do. I'm trying to get through this freakin' huge tbr pile I've got sitting on my bookshelf before I get to that.

And yes, I do have Torment. I've only read the prologue so far. Fallen is very good, but it can be a bit slow and long. It's worth it, though. If you like books with a mysterious atmosphere where it feels like everyone but you and the main lead of the story knows what's going on, you'll like this book. It also has a lot of humor, some good plot twists, a nice dosage of the supernatural, and just enough of a complicated story to keep you interested. I have a funny feeling you'll like it...a lot. Have fun reading your own books! (Hope you like Fallen...)