1 2 3 4

Top Ten Tuesday (2): Top Ten Fictional Crushes

Okay, so this triple T feature/weekly meme is hosted by the totally awesome, so have to follow The Broke and the Bookish! Yes, obviously, I am participating. *bows* Now, for a disclosure: This meme isn't meant to instigate any sort of problems or unhealthy debates, nor is it something authors or fans should take offense by. Top Ten Tuesday is just another way to spread the word about books, and how much they are loved. 

ANYWAY, this week's topic: Top Ten Fictional Crushes.*screams*

(1) Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries TV Show: God, I melt into a puddle every time I watch him. Whenever he talks, I can always be ready to laugh. And he's so easy on the eyes.

(2) Watson from Sherlock Holmes: When I think Watson, I think Jude Law, can't help it ever since the movie. He's so handsome and I love how he's able to handle Sherlock.

(3) Dimitri from Vampire Academy: Accents have always been my undoing. And then there's his strength, his love for Rose. He's just so loveable and attractive.

(4) Jace & Magnus from the Mortal Instruments: I'm kinda sort of cheating on this one, but these two sort of make TMI for me. Jace with his mean comments and Magnus with his weird humor and flamboyance.

(5) Will & Jem from the Infernal Devices: Yeah, still cheating. This duo is just so irresistible, I couldn't not mention them both. I love reading their witty banter and awesome fighting scenes. Plus, they're both incredibly hot.

(6) Aragorn from the Lord of the Rings: Oh, so sexy King Aragorn is. He's so honorable, admirable, and strong. All qualities I love in a guy. He was born to lead, and that makes him very attractive. His power over others.

(7) Chase from Raised by Wolves: Chase is so...possessive and I like that. I love that he's so loyal and possessive of Bryn. And to me, he's also very cute. 

(8) Stark from the House of Night: I think Stark is an awesome addition to the House of Night cast. I'm Team Stark all the way. If Zoey doesn't stick with him, I'm going to be highly pissed off.

(9) Alejandro from the Perfect Chemistry: Alex is one of the very few hispanic male leads I've read about and loved. He's so swoon-worthy too.

(10) Wesley from the Duff: Players haven't been appealing before Wesley Rush. I can't help but adore him. How funny he is, how caring he is, how sexy he is, and how he is with Bianca. Love, love, love him!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I need to get my hands on The Duff!! I've heard good things! Great list. Thanks for participating!

-Jamie at The Perpetual Page-Turner & The Broke and the Bookish

Marathon said...

Yes! You do! It's an insanely awesome story! And thanks!
And you're welcome. (:

Thanks for the comment, by the way.

Krystal said...

Yes - you have Stark too! I adore him, completely!! Great list.

Here's my Top 10 List

Marathon said...

*high fives* Yay, I'm not the only one! And thank you.

I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for the comment!

The Phantom Paragrapher said...

Hi I have Damon on my list :) . Im a new follower
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

Marathon said...

How can anyone not love Damon, right?
And I'll be sure to stop by your blog! Thanks for following and the comment!

nea barabea said...

Oh Asher!!! I totally love Jace, Magnus, Dimitri <3, and Will! :) Awesome list! :) :)