1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (4)

Hooray! It's time for In My Mailbox. For those who are asking just what that is, allow me to explain. Basically what happens is every week a bunch of bloggers participate in this weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren called In My Mailbox by creating a vlog where they talk about the books they got during the week. And the cool thing is it isn't just limited to purchased books, it could be any books, like books from the library. And more, it doesn't even have to be books that you got. You can just talk about random things you bought or your findings of the week. It's a pretty neat meme, if you ask me. And with a bunch of us joining in on it, it's a great possibility that all of us will get to connect.

Of course, none of this would even be possible without Kristi @ The Story Siren, whose vlogs serve as a constant inspiration for me on a daily basis when book blogging.

Want to participate? Well, okay, just click this http://www.thestorysiren.com/ and you're all set. Scroll down and you'll see the In My Mailbox post of the week, with a vlog at its center and a Mr. Linky below, which you must sign. Please, please watch the vlog. They're always really good. And take a peek at her book shelf in the background while you're at it. It's so, so gorgeous. You'll see.

Anyway, enough chat-chit, it's time for my video...





Misguided Angel by Melissa De La Cruz (About the BookBuy ItMy Review)
Fledgling Handbook 101 by P.C. Cast (About the BookBuy ItMy Brief Review)
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson (About the BookBuy ItMy Review)
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (About the BookBuy ItMy Review)
Elixir by Hilary Duff (About the BookBuy It)
Iron King by Julie Kagawa (About the BookBuy ItMy Review)
Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (About the BookBuy ItMy Review)
Happy Ever After (About the BookBuy It)

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Great books this week. Happy reading :)

Here's my mailbox for this week

bibliophile brouhaha said...

I just reviewed Nightshade on my blog - I hope you like it as much as I did!

-Linds, bibliophile brouhaha