1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (6)

Hooray! It's time for In My Mailbox. For those who are asking just what that is, allow me to explain. Basically what happens is every week a bunch of bloggers participate in this weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren called In My Mailbox by creating a vlog where they talk about the books they got during the week. And the cool thing is it isn't just limited to purchased books, it could be any books, like books from the library. And more, it doesn't even have to be books that you got. You can just talk about random things you bought or your findings of the week. It's a pretty neat meme, if you ask me. And with a bunch of us joining in on it, it's a great possibility that all of us will get to connect.

Of course, none of this would even be possible without Kristi @ The Story Siren, whose vlogs serve as a constant inspiration for me on a daily basis when book blogging.

Want to participate? Well, okay, just click this http://www.thestorysiren.com/ and you're all set. Scroll down and you'll see the In My Mailbox post of the week, with a vlog at its center and a Mr. Linky below, which you must sign. Please, please watch the vlog. They're always really good. And take a peek at her book shelf in the background while you're at it. It's so, so gorgeous. You'll see.

Anyway, enough chat-chit, it's time for my video...


The Vampire Diaries (Tv ShowBooks series by L.J. Smith)
Kissed by an Angel Trilogy by Elizabeth Chandler (About the BookBuy It)
Firelight by Sophie Jordan (About the BookBuy It)
Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa (InfoBook Trailer)

Coming up: a Nightshade Blurb & Linger Review!

8 comments:

Eleni said...

Hi Asher,

Thank you for always leaving me great comments! You got yourself a lovely bunch of books. Vampire Diaries is such an addictive show, gotta love Damon, yum. Also, I've read Firelight and thought it was pretty good, I look forward to your review. I know you'll definitely like the kissed an angel series, it's so romantically sweet and moving *sighs* Anywho, great vlog too! But I'm just curious how come you don't show your face? Okay then, happy reading!

Little Miss Becky said...

Great books this week!! I love Firelight and I'm dying to get to the Iron Fey series--I hear such amazing things about it!

Enjoy all your books!

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I have Firelight - I have yet to read it though. I hope you enjoy it!

Amber
booksofamber.blogspot.com

Alison Can Read said...

Fab books! I'm very interested in Firelight. And I love the Iron Fey books.
New follower.
My IMM

Belinda said...

Great mailbox this week :)
You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

HowLynnTime said...

Ok, going to go get Firelight, sounds too good to pass up. Have a magical day!

Misha said...

Hey Asher
You've got an awesome mailbox! Enjoy the books!
I always enjoy Vlogs.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Miss Bookiverse said...

Your voice is really cute. I don't usually watch many blogger videos but I guess if you ever post another one, I'll watch it again :)