1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (7)

Hooray! It's time for In My Mailbox. For those who are asking just what that is, allow me to explain. Basically what happens is every week a bunch of bloggers participate in this weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren called In My Mailbox by creating a vlog where they talk about the books they got during the week. And the cool thing is it isn't just limited to purchased books, it could be any books, like books from the library. And more, it doesn't even have to be books that you got. You can just talk about random things you bought or your findings of the week. It's a pretty neat meme, if you ask me. And with a bunch of us joining in on it, it's a great possibility that all of us will get to connect.

Of course, none of this would even be possible without Kristi @ The Story Siren, whose vlogs serve as a constant inspiration for me on a daily basis when book blogging.

Want to participate? Well, okay, just click this http://www.thestorysiren.com/ and you're all set. Scroll down and you'll see the In My Mailbox post of the week, with a vlog at its center and a Mr. Linky below, which you must sign. Please, please watch the vlog. They're always really good. And take a peek at her book shelf in the background while you're at it. It's so, so gorgeous. You'll see.

This will be the last IMM hosted by The Story Siren this year. She will be starting it up again in 2011. I may continue IMM anyway...we'll see. :)

Anyway, enough chat-chit, it's time for my video...


Crave by Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz (More on the bookBuy it)
Anticipation Level:
Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt (More on the bookBuy it)
Anticipation Level
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh (More on the bookBuy it)
Anticipation Level
Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card (More on the bookBuy it)
Anticipation Level
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson (More on the bookBuy it)
Anticipation Level
Losing Faith by Denise Jaden (More on the bookBuy it)
Anticipation Level:
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon (More on the bookBuy it)
Anticipation Level:

4 comments:

Sara M said...

Great mailbox this week! There's a couple books on there that I have but haven't read yet. Can't wait to see what you think of them. And Dead Beautiful was a really good book. I think you'll enjoy it.

My IMM post is here.

Gabrielle Carolina said...

Happy reading!

If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/
Merry Christmas!
Gabrielle Carolina

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

Great books this week! I really want to read Nevermore! Enjoy!

Have a look what I got this week! Happy reading!

Eleni said...

Lovely books this week Asher! I LOVED Nevermore, I look forward to your thoughts.