1 2 3 4

Blogger Hop #5

Info- "In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!" Crazy-for-Books»»
This week's question comes from Ellie from A Bird Eye's Review, who asked, "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"


So, I'm going to answer with these:


I think that about equates to $80, if not, I'd pay the difference! *lol*

Rules for Blogger Hop:
  • Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
  • Head over to http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ and enter your book blog link in the Linky List below.
  • Post about the Hop on your blog and answer this week's featured question.
  • Visit other blogs in the Linky List!

And that's it for this week's blogger hop! What are you thinking? How many books did you manage to fit under that $80 budget? Did you have to consider your choices or were you aware of what you wanted right away? I'm curious to find out. Can't wait to see what you've picked, ladies and males, and happy blogging!

So, have FUN bouncing around the blogosphere visiting the numerous blogs participating in this week's blogger hop! And I wish you a wonderful weekend! Be safe and happy reading!

11 comments:

Alissa said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm a new follower. :]

And I'm looking forward to getting Playing Hurt, too!

Marathon said...

@HowardSherma--Thanks for stopping by this week!

@Alissa--Why thank you, Alissa, I like it a lot too. And I hope you enjoy reading my future posts!

Glad to see I'm not the only one anxious to read Playing Hurt. Isn't the cover so cute and pretty? And that summary really intrigues me. Can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by!

Madigan Mirza said...

Great list you have here - I kept track of how much my books would cost, and only managed to fit 4 books in! Lol. Although, I must say, none of them were paperback - if they had been, I'm sure I could have gotten more.
This was a really fun question - who doesn't like to think about increasing their dragon hoard of books, right?

Unknown said...

new follower hopping over from blog hop, i really like your blog and you list! have a great weekend

Marathon said...

@Madigan--You can say that again! I was very bad, and sort of cheated, because I didn't bother to check out the prices of these. I only knew that I wanted them and that was that. Lol. But, you're right in that this week was a really great question! Thanks for stopping by!

@Melissa--Thank you so much! I'm glad you've decided to follow and enjoy my future posts. I hope you have a great weekend yourself. :DD

Mandy Lum said...

Just hopping by...you are the third person who has said she would buy Falling Under, so I'm definitely going to add it to my TBR list. I'm your newest follower :)

Check out my TGIF post when you have a chance.

Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

Marathon said...

@mandy lum--Isn't the cover for FALLING UNDER just gorgeous? How could anyone resist, lol. And I hope you enjoy all of my future posts ;)

I'll be sure to check out that post, as well. Count on it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Mandy Lum said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm your newest follower :) Great choices for the Follow Me Friday question. I also noticed that you got Die for Me from Netgalley. Did you like it? It's my favorite new book. I thought it was absolutely amazing! Keep checking my blog for my upcoming interview with Amy Plum.

When you have a chance, check out my FUN ON SUNDAY post and answer the questions so I can learn about some of your "favorites".

Have a great Sunday!

Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

Marathon said...

No, alas, I have not read Die For Me yet, though the cover IS UH-MAZING!!! oOO, an interview you say? I will definitely be on the look out for it. And as soon as I'm done driving away the dust bunnies lurking around the house, I'll be sure to check out that post! :DD

Unknown said...

Hi! just stopping by on the blog hop. I'm your newest follower! YAY!
Love you blog's header!
OMG! Love your picks...they are on my TBR list...Glimmerglass was good!-hope you like it
Have a great sunday :)
Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

Marathon said...

@caroline--Well, hello. I hope you enjoy my future posts! And thank you so much, I love the header a lot, too ;)

And I'm DYING to know what everyone is raving about with GLIMMERGLASS. I hope I like it, too.

Same to you, Caroline! I'll be sure to stop by your blog soon. Thanks for stopping by!