1 2 3 4

Asher Knight - Hiatus.


Unfortunately, you've read right.

I'm taking a break, perhaps a long one.

Between being in and out of the doctor's office, and falling behind in school, things have been getting a little hectic. In fact, to put it even simpler, things suck right now.

I need a break, and I need time to catch up. Plus, there's something about my blog that doesn't feel quite right...

I think I've gotten pretty close to getting my blog to feel like me, but it's not there yet. I still feel like I'm posting certain things for the benefit of my readers, and not for myself. I'm struggling to remember the real reason I started my blog. And it wasn't - isn't - solely because of my wanting to "turn other people onto something really great" (ANNA, 270) . I opened up my blog to let my thoughts out, not caring if anyone else read them.

So, hopefully, when I get back, I'll be sticking closer to writing blog posts primarily on the books I read. Occasionally writing about a few other things is fine, but no longer my focus. I find myself reading less, when, in the beginning, I read more...

My plan is to unload a bunch of reviews when I return, which will probably be May 10th *EDIT*//MAY 1ST.  By then I should be all caught up on...well, my life offline (and SAT prep - shoot me now *head-desk*).

The blog may even take a turn in looks. Who knows? (I'm thinking about it.)

Friday will be my last blog post - a review of The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver - till the beginning of May.

Until then, my lovely readers, stay tuned. And try not to miss me too much.

Sayonara. *waves*

Thanks for reading! And happy blogging!

2 comments:

Logan E. Turner said...

Take care, Asher! We'll miss you!

Small Review said...

Oh I'll miss you! Good luck with everything going on in your life right now.

I love the way your blog looks, btw, but since you designed this one I'm sure whatever you come up with next will look just as nice.