1 2 3 4

Blogger Hop (9)

Book Blogger Hop was created by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books, as a way to bring bloggers closer together and to discover more, more, and more to read!

For more information: click here.



This week's challenge:
"It’s time to spread some love beyond the borders of the Book Blogger Hop! This week, we aren’t answering a question. We are spotlighting our fellow bloggers. Find your favorite(s) author interview(s), guest post(s), book review(s), or bookish article(s) that ANOTHER BOOK BLOGGER featured on their site recently and tell us why you love it/them! As an additional challenge, find your favorite one of EACH of the categories above and spotlight all 4 (interview, guest post, review, article)."

Oh, man, this is kinda tough! I read a lot of blogs!

My picks would have to be -

Rules for Blogger Hop:
  1. Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
  2. Head over to http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ and enter your book blog link in the Linky List below.
  3. Post about the Hop on your blog and answer this week's featured question.
  4. Visit other blogs in the Linky List!

And that's all from me! Thank you for hitting up Paranormal Indulgence and happy reading!

5 comments:

Amie@Mom Reads My Books! said...

It was really hard to pick only one blogger, wasn't it?

New follower!

My hop: Mom Reads My Books

Marathon said...

Yeah, it was! I was trying so hard to pick only one review *lol*

Karen said...

Cool interview with Laini Taylor! Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

It is hard just to pick one,happy Friday!

Sheri, RN said...

Hi! I am a new follower, and am so glad to have found your Blog.

I actually just posted about finding new Blogs to follow. I hope you also stop by and check out mine. If you have some suggestions for me to look at, please post on mine and let me know. :)

I also have 2 contests going on right now that you can enter, if you’d like.

Have a great weekend!