1 2 3 4

Through the Grapevine (2)

Sorry for coming to you so late today :(

Through the Grapevine is a weekly feature in which I dish on upcoming releases and bookish events circulating the blogosphere.

Fresh Faces



Crossed by Allie Condie
Dark Eden by Patrick Carman
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
First Day on Earth by Cecil Castellucci
Last Breath: Morganville Vampires #11 by Rachel Caine
Liar's Moon by Elizabeth C. Bunce
Perfected by Girls by Alfred C. Martino
Playground by 50 Cent

The Reckoning by Lili St. Crow
Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck
Twisted Heart by Eden Maguire
Knowing You, Knowing Me by Helen Bailey
Love you, Hate You by Chavis Marsh
My Very UnFairytale Life by Anna Staniszewski

PRIZED PAPERBACKS


Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Future Finds...
to look forward to next week.


Kill You Last by Todd Strasser
Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien
The Ripper by L.J. Smith

Happenin' Hotspots

Just Contemporary
Hosted by: Chick Loves Lit & Basically Amazing Books

Taken straight from Chick Loves Lit's Intro Post:

"...Just Contemporary, a month long event focusing on the greatness of contemporary YA, hosted by myself and Ashley at Basically Amazing Books!
Each of our blogs will have interviews, guest posts, giveaways, reviews, and other content focused solely on contemporary YA for the entire month of November. We don’t expect anyone else to post only about contemporary YA during this month (though we would love if you did!) – so there are other ways you can participate!"

Gratifying Giveaway Gleans


Triumphant Trailers





Curious & Curiouser

So Similar:


Author Spills

The cover for Dreamless by Josephine Angelini has been revealed! Read an excerpt from this highly anticipated sequel!

An excerpt of Cinder by Marissa Meyer has been posted! at USAToday.com

Click here to see the breathtaking cover for Aprilynne Pike's fourth book in the Wings series!

Plagues the Mind

I had so much fun reading this author interview with Lia Habel, author of Dearly, Departed! (That's Swell)

If you're eager to read Darker Still, please meet the melt-your-heart-inducing Lord Denbury, the love interest! (Supernatural Snark)

A topic that gets the brain juices flowing: What do teenage boys love to read? (We Heart YA)

What are you most looking forward to?

3 comments:

Brodie said...

For some STRANGE reason, I have that damn song, "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" stuck in my head. On repeat. I wonder who's to blame?! :P

Awesome round of bookish releases/news/events!! I really need to get my hands on Crossed asap, I loved Matched so I can't wait to see what will happen next. And Darker Still looks so good! I want Everneath SO bad and that trailer is not helping my patience.

Ahh *resists reading Cinder preview* I need to reorder my TBR because I hope to read that next! Thanks for all the news :)

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

The Between the Lines cover also reminds me of those two.

Marathon said...

Brodie- Whoops :P

I'm glad you found everything useful and exciting to read!

Ashley- You're right it does look a little bit like the other two...