1 2 3 4

Through the Grapevine: Dec. 5-11


Wintertown by Stephen E Mond
Witch and Wizard: The Fire by James Patterson
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Deadly Little Voices by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Fix Me by Rune Michaels

Melody Burning by Whitley Streiber
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Planesrunner by Ian McDonald
Ruthless by Sara Shephard
Shattered Dreams by Ellie James

Surrender by Lee Nichols
Winging It: The Dragon Diaries by Deborah Cooke
Geek Girl by Cindy C. Bennett
Illuminated by Erica Orloff
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey

Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
Entice by Carrie Jones

Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Sweep: Volume 5 by Cate Tieran
The Darlings Are Forever by Melissa Kantor

Struck by Rhonda Stapleton
Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves

...to look forward to next week.

Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey
On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane


Event Host:


Fragments of Life: Iron Fey series Giveaway (INTL, Ends 12/15)
Beth Revis: Epic Christmas Giveaway (INTL, Ends 12/15)
Eleusinian Mysteries: ARC of Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown (INTL, Ends 12/12)


COVERS UNVEILED THIS WEEK:


Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington

This week my giveaways for an ARC of Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt and three e-books in the Marina's Tales series by Derrolyn Anderson have ended.

The winners are:
Traci @ The Reading Geek for Sometimes It Happens
Stephanie for Between the Land and the Sea, The Moon and the Tide, and The Fate of the Muse

Don't forget to enter to win Shattered Dreams by Ellie James by clicking here.

What are you most looking forward to?

8 comments:

Jenny said...

So many good books coming out this week! I just finished Obsidian and really enjoyed it, can't wait for Onyx! And I adore the new cover, I like that deep blue a lot better than the green on the first book I think:) Thanks for all the info Asher!

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Can't believe Wither is in paperback already!! I'm dying to read Fever... so many other books to read first, though!

Unknown said...

thanks you so much for stopping by my blog! It made me SUPER EXCITED to hear that you requested an ARC of Callum & Harper from seeing it on my blog!!! I think your going to love it...I know I did!!! I would love to hear what you thought about it after you read it! link me up on my blog or I am also on twitter @TessMWatson

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Asher! This is a pretty cool round up of book news. Thanks for sharing. I just love the cover for Illuminated! It always makes me swoon. :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

cryer's cross looks interesting to me, i'd like to know more about it.

Marathon said...

Jenny- I hate you for reading it already *pouts* And YES, the blue is soo much better. I like green, and it does read alien, but the blue looks so much prettier and would look better on my shelf *lol*

Ashley- I wonder how different it'll look. I kind of like paperbacks better, especially when the covers are gorgeous. I don't think I'll ever read Wither, it just sounds too creeptastic for me.

Tess- Yeah, I'm hoping to read it if not this week, then next week. So excited *high fives*

Missie! Illuminated does have a fabulous cover. I love her dress and the colors. I want that on my bookshelf :D

Carrie- Me, too. I've heard both good and bad things about it, but I definitely want to try for it myself.

Rebecca said...

So many Awesome books that I want to read!!! I like the hardback cover of Cryer's Cross a bit better I think. It has this creepy vibe to it. Great post:)

Marathon said...

Rebecca- Yeah, those were my thoughts exactly. Still, I can't help but imagine being on the underneath that scrumptious young man. XD