1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (25)

Information on In My Mailbox can be found here.
 Credit for this meme: Kristi @ The Story Siren 


I'd also just like to note that Kristi's IMM vlogs are what inspired me to start my blog.
She made blogging look like so much fun! And now I know why.


Gifted:

Thanks to Jennifer Laurens, who was generous enough to send me something for my birthday, I received a copy of Heavenly and a few other little goodies. :)

   

Borrowed:


My reviews for both Last Sacrifice and Bloodlines speak for themselves on how happy I was with these two novels. Fabulous stuff! Eyes Like Stars... the covers for this series are just WOW, and so like any cover whore I thought if the covers were this good the story had to be as well. I've heard great things about Hourglass, that it's different, intense, some key things I look for in my YA picks, so I'm excited to get started on it. And if you've been reading my Hand Me That Book, Please posts you'd already know that I've never really read the HP series. Once, a few years after it had released, I'd read the first two books but I hadn't been an avid reader and just stopped. I don't remember a thing, except what I know from the movies *sniffles*, so I want to have a do-over with The Sorcerer's Stone.

That's It
That's it for this week's In My Mailbox. I hope you all had a wonderful book week as well. Be sure to tell me what did you get in YOUR mailbox? And happy reading!

10 comments:

KTJ said...

Hi, new follower here!

You have some great reads this week! I just got Bloodlines this week too and I loved it! VA is one of my favourite series!
Hourglass was also amazing!
I haven't read Eyes like Stars or Heavenly, but they are on my list! Happy reading.

-Kate
my IMM - http://nomaliciousreads.blogspot.com

Sash and Em said...

Hourglass is aammazing!!

Here's our IMM

Small Review said...

Yay for Harry Potter! I'm happy to see you're working to correct your lack of HP reading :)

Liz. R said...

Yes! Harry Potter! So glad you're starting the series :). Hourglass and Bloodlines look great, and I loved Heavenly. Happy reading! :)

Books for Company said...

Oh how sweet of Jennifer! =)
Enjoy!

Emma said...

I have just reviewed Hourglass. I loved it and I hope you do too!!

Check out my IMM here.

Emma @ LostinaYAbook

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...

Great stash this week, I got Hourglass a couple weeks ago, I'm excited to start it!

New follower here!

My IMM

Goldilox said...

Yay for birthday packages! Luck you. :)

Here's my IMM: Goldilox and the Three Weres IMM

Goldilox :)

Jez said...

I love the Vampire Academy series and I'm dying to read Bloodlines. Have... to... stay...ca...alm...

Karis Jacobstein said...

I adored Hourglass. It's one of my favorite books of 2011. So original and it grabs you from the get-go. Enjoy!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-monday-14.html