1 2 3 4

Bye, bye Paranormal Indulgence! Hello, New Blog!

After a nurturing a shoddy four-year-old book blogging habitat here at Paranormal Indulgence, I finally decided it was time to let this shite go.

YES, I WENT THERE TO THAT PLACE.

I can freely admit that though it had a nice ring to it, Paranormal Indulgence didn't leave anybody with permanence vibes. Never mind that I've been blogging here for four years on and off. Really, the name doesn't mean everything I thought it would mean and, more importantly, what I want it to mean now.

Is Mine For the Reading any better? Uh, YES. It comes from a saying that implies world domination. How CAN you beat that, I ask you?

But, Amara, you spent an obscene amount of money on this blog layout.

Well, why the bloody hell do you think I've kept this place on life support this long?

But I finally rationalized that this layout isn't going anywhere. In fact, with a little editing, it can be recycled for my new blog at some point.


Currently the new place is without its finer trimmings, but that will soon be rectified.

Besides it give you lovely folk a chance to prove that our fellowship hasn't failed and that you love me for my content anyway.


SINCE I WATCHED ALL THE MOVIES I'M ALLOWED TO USE THESE, RIGHT?

In fact, here's my first post on nothing.

Don't worry, young hobbits, there will be all sorts of cool stuff coming as soon as I can arrange my thoughts into cohesive blog posts about books and things.

See you on the other slide! Weeeee!