1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (5)

Hooray! It's time for In My Mailbox. For those who are asking just what that is, allow me to explain. Basically what happens is every week a bunch of bloggers participate in this weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren called In My Mailbox by creating a vlog where they talk about the books they got during the week. And the cool thing is it isn't just limited to purchased books, it could be any books, like books from the library. And more, it doesn't even have to be books that you got. You can just talk about random things you bought or your findings of the week. It's a pretty neat meme, if you ask me. And with a bunch of us joining in on it, it's a great possibility that all of us will get to connect.

Of course, none of this would even be possible without Kristi @ The Story Siren, whose vlogs serve as a constant inspiration for me on a daily basis when book blogging.

Want to participate? Well, okay, just click this http://www.thestorysiren.com/ and you're all set. Scroll down and you'll see the In My Mailbox post of the week, with a vlog at its center and a Mr. Linky below, which you must sign. Please, please watch the vlog. They're always really good. And take a peek at her book shelf in the background while you're at it. It's so, so gorgeous. You'll see.

Anyway, enough chat-chit, it's time for my video...

I'm a little fidgety and I move a lot and mumble a little...Sorry, I'm tired. Lol.


Pegasus by Robin McKinley (About the BookBuy It)
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (About the BookBuy It)
Lock & Key by Sara Dessen (About the BookBuy It)
Soulstice by Simon Holt (About the BookBuy It)
Sleepless by Cyn Balog(About the BookBuy It)
Nightlight by The Harvard Lampoon(About the BookBuy It)
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel (About the BookBuy It)
Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson (About the BookBuy It)
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (About the BookBuy it)

Coming up: my review on Dash & Lily's Book of Dares!

1 comments:

Julie said...

The Replacement and Infinite Days are on my wishlist. What a great list of new books! Enjoy them all!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries