1 2 3 4

Book Lust Syndrome (3): January, Part II

Book Lust Syndrome-
n. A group of symptoms that indicate or characterize an overwhelming desire or craving for specific printed or literary works, eventually morphing into a dangerous, unstable disease.


JUST RELEASED:


The Demon Trapper's Daughter (OR Forsaken): AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/7/11 (Paperback)
This one sounds sizzling! I'm captivated, how about you?

UPCOMING RELEASES:

Badd: AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/11/11 (Hardcover)
I'm so touched by the summary alone, and I think others will feel the same once they take a look at what the premise is.

Across the Universe : AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/11/11 (Hardcover)
Reminds me of Aliens as in the movies, only for YA and I'm assuming humans are the killers in this one...

All Just Glass: AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/11/11 (Hardcover)
I think I read this story that goes before this... Nonetheless, I'm curious.


The Running Dream: AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/11/11 (Hardcover)
I may, may not read this. Not sure yet.

Daughter of Xanadu: AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/11/11 (Hardcover)
This one sounds really, really good! 13th century China mixed with unwanted attraction (we all know it's lurv) sends GREAT NOVEL HERE! signals...

Warped: AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/11/11 (Hardcover)
Man, oh man, I cannot WAIT for this one! Unicorns and men from long ago and Fates, and it's just too much! The anticipation is KILLING me softly...


Other Words for Love: AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/11/11 (Hardcover)
This is another one I'm salivating over. The cover's so pretty and I heard it was wonderful! What do I do?

Timeless: About>Author
Release Date: 1/11/11 (Hardcover)
This one's supposedly another great one! Has a lovely cover also.

Tiger's Curse: AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/11/11 (Hardcover)
It's described as a romance...but, Ren's a tiger and not in that way (what way?) ladies and males... Hm, what's going to happen there, I wonder.


The Reinvention of Bessica Lefter: AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/11/11 (Library Binding)
Sounds middle grad-ish...Never heard of the name Bessica, have you?

Small Persons with Wings: AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/20/11 (Paperback)
*Thanks Ellen for the right cover!

Orchards: AboutAuthor
Release Date: 1/22/11 (Hardcover)
I'm not sure if the date I have listed is right compared to Goodreads... Hm...

Thanks for reading!

Part III is coming Wednesday, January 26, 2011, so stay tuned!

Got anything to add/fix?
Click (here) then :)

0 comments: