1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox & Iron Queen Teaser (4)

Hooray! It's time for In My Mailbox. For those who are asking just what that is, allow me to explain. Basically what happens is every week a bunch of bloggers participate in this weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren called In My Mailbox by creating a vlog where they talk about the books they got during the week. And the cool thing is it isn't just limited to purchased books, it could be any books, like books from the library. And more, it doesn't even have to be books that you got. You can just talk about random things you bought or your findings of the week. It's a pretty neat meme, if you ask me. And with a bunch of us joining in on it, it's a great possibility that all of us will get to connect.

Of course, none of this would even be possible without Kristi @ The Story Siren, whose vlogs serve as a constant inspiration for me on a daily basis when book blogging.

Want to participate? Well, okay, just click this http://www.thestorysiren.com/ and you're all set. Scroll down and you'll see the In My Mailbox post of the week, with a vlog at its center and a Mr. Linky below, which you must sign. Please, please watch the vlog. They're always really good. And take a peek at her book shelf in the background while you're at it. It's so, so gorgeous. You'll see.

Anyway, enough chat-chit, it's time for my video...

Sorry for the rambling toward the end of the video *lol*!

School's Out 4-ever by J. R. Turner (Amazon)
Anticipation Level:

Awakened (House of Night #8) by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast (Amazon)
Anticipation Level:

From the Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa:
"I felt ill, but...if I could stop the war without anyone dying... Was marrying the Iron King worth saving the entire Nevernever? The lives I could save, Ash and Puck and everyone else... I glanced at Ash, and found him looking as sick and horrified as I felt. 'Meghan, no,' he said, as if reading my thoughts. 'You don't have to do this'" (253).

Coming Up:
  • Review: Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
  • Review: Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt
Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

Misha said...

Great books, Asher!
I have still not read The Iron King! Can you believe it?!! I hope to read it soon.
Happy Reading! :)

Anonymous said...

I still need to get Awakened. I hope you enjoy it.

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

I am still yet to read The Iron Daughter, but all this talk about The Iron Queen, I'm eager to push it up the list further!

Check out my mailbox this week

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. I absolutely adored The Iron Queen. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Miss Bookiverse said...

That's why I don't use the library. I'd be so tempted to check out tons of books and never get around to reading them (besides, it's not like I don't have any to-read-books at home ;). But good luck with your new goal. Maybe it will motivate you to read faster if you have new books to look forward to :)

Hannah @ Every Little Thing said...

Haven't made it that far in the HoN series yet. Only on book #4. Can't wait to get there though :D

Enjoy!

Gabrielle Carolina said...

Happy Reading!

Check out my IMM to find out how to win a signed copy of Lauren Oliver's Delirium and more in my month long Valentine's Event!

http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/01/imm-18.html

Logan E. Turner said...

I just started the House of Night series and am living it! Zoey is so funny!

Marathon said...

Thanks for stopping by, everyone! I will be getting back to your blogs soon!