1 2 3 4

Book Blogger Hop

Hi, there! Welcome to Paranormal Indulgence.
So, normally I'd be participating in both Follow Friday, which is hosted over at http://www.parajunkee.com as well as the Blogger Hop. But, it looks like Follow Friday is being posted late this week.

What is the book blogger hop, you ask?
"In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added! (http://www.crazy-for-books.com/) "
Now then, this week's question of the week is: What are you reading now and why are you reading it?

(Love these kinds of questions!) If you take a look over at my sidebar, you'll see

Currently Indulging In

, and four books are sliding across. I just finished reading Hex Hall (review coming soon!) and despite what it says on my sidebar, I'm going to be picking a book randomly to read next. I don't like to schedule reading or do forced reading.

But, my fellow literary lovers, I'm having a crisis.

And that crisis is...
I
Don't
Know
What
to
Read
Next!

There, I've said it! I'm stuck. There are so many choices, I don't know what the heck to choose. So, here's where you book bloggers hopping over to my blog come in.

Choose for me!

Here are the choices:

OR OR  

  • Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: Synopsis- "Amy Curry thinks her life sucks. Her mom decides to move from California to Connecticut to start anew--just in time for Amy's senior year. Her dad recently died in a car accident. So Amy embarks on a road trip to escape from it all, driving cross-country from the home she's always known toward her new life. Joining Amy on the road trip is Roger, the son of Amy's mother's old friend. Amy hasn't seen him in years, and she is less than thrilled to be driving across the country with a guy she barely knows. So she's surprised to find that she is developing a crush on him. At the same time, she's coming to terms with her father's death and how to put her own life back together after the accident. Told in traditional narrative as well as scraps from the road -- diner napkins, motel receipts, postcards--this is the story of one girl's journey to find herself."
  • Stargazer by Claudia Gray: Synopsis- "The vampire in me was closer to the surface... Evernight Academy: an exclusive boarding school for the most beautiful, dangerous students of all—vampires. Bianca, born to two vampires, has always been told her destiny is to become one of them.

    But Bianca fell in love with Lucas—a vampire hunter sworn to destroy her kind. They were torn apart when his true identity was revealed, forcing him to flee the school.

    Although they may be separated, Bianca and Lucas will not give each other up. She will risk anything for the chance to see him again, even if it means coming face-to-face with the vampire hunters of Black Cross—or deceiving the powerful vampires of Evernight. Bianca's secrets will force her to live a life of lies.

    Yet Bianca isn't the only one keeping secrets. When Evernight is attacked by an evil force that seems to target her, she discovers the truth she thought she knew is only the beginning....
    "
  • Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Mead: Can't post a summary because it's spoilery and that's not fair to people who haven't read the books yet. Still, if you want to read it, click the title of the book and it'll lead you to goodreads.com like the others.
Now you know what I'm up against. So, vote in the following poll, pretty please:








Thanks for all your help, for stopping by the blog!

I'll be sure to get back to all of you soon!

Bye, bye now! Stay excellent!

And happy reading!

You might be interested in viewing PiC: Pretty in Red, a random, brief feature I put together to showcase books I'm particularly excited for!
Or maybe you'd like to see my Review: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins which got 5/5 smileys!

Stay tuned.

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

Books for Company said...

Stargazer! l keep meaning to get to it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog =)

Marathon said...

@BooksforCompany

You're welcome! Thanks for helping!

Kate said...

I'm an excited new follower via the Blog Hop! I loved Hex Hall and hope you do too! If you get a chance stop by and say hi!

http://readafteryourbedtimebookreviews.blogspot.com/

Howard Sherman said...

Good answer! The answer on my book blog is a little embarassing; it’s a book that’s been sitting on my TBR pile for a year.

To my shame, I only opened the book because I remember it contained an Amazon gift card.

All the sordid details on my book blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

Hop on over!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I voted for Spirit Bound.
My Hop

Madigan Mirza said...

I voted for Stargazer. I loved that series. It looks like it's winning by a hair!

Belinda said...

Hi Asher! I came by to let you know I'm passing on the "Stylish Blogger" award. You can find out what's involved by visiting The Bookish Snob