1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (15) + Vlog (9) / Recap / Update

First off, hi there!Welcome to Paranormal Indulgence. You're just in time for In My Mailbox. Hooray! If you know all about it, then just scroll down. For those who are asking just what that is, allow me to explain. Basically what happens is every week a bunch of bloggers participate in this weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren called In My Mailbox by creating a vlog where they talk about the books they got during the week (or you can just do a regular post about all the things you've got). And the cool thing is it isn't just limited to purchased books, it could be any books, like books from the library. And more, it doesn't even have to be books that you got. You can just talk about random things you bought or your findings of the week. It's a pretty neat meme, if you ask me. And with a bunch of us joining in on it, it's a great possibility that all of us will get to connect.

Of course, none of this would even be possible without Kristi @ The Story Siren, whose vlogs serve as a constant inspiration for me on a daily basis when book blogging.

Want to participate? Well, okay, just click this http://www.thestorysiren.com/ and you're all set. Scroll down and you'll see the In My Mailbox post of the week, with a vlog at its center and a Mr. Linky below, which you should sign. Please, please watch the vlog. They're always really good. And take a peek at her book shelf in the background while you're at it. It's so, so gorgeous. You'll see.

Anyway, enough chat-chit, time to share my findings...


Vlog #9






Purchased:
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads)
Where She Went by Gayle Forman (Goodreads) (Review)

Freebies:
The Summoning (Daughters of the Moon) by Lynne Ewing (Goodreads)

For Review:
Healer by Linda Windsor (Goodreads)
Thief by Linda Windsor (Goodreads)
Solitary by Travis Thrasher (Goodreads)
Gravestone by Travis Thrasher (Goodreads)
Wolves Among Us by Ginger Garrett (Goodreads)

/Thank you David Cook Press/Publishing!/

And here's my wrap-up for this week:

Monday-
Tuesday-
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday-


Now for the update: Mondays and Fridays now be days solely for reviews. Tuesdays are either Forget Me Not or Tween Tuesday days. Wednesdays will be for Waiting on Wednesday posts and Hitting the Shelves posts. Thursdays will be for either discussion or helpful posts. Saturdays will be a Mash-Up post. And Sundays will either be Snippet Sundays (my version of Teaser Tuesday) or In My Mailbox/In My Kindle. That's all.

Thanks for stopping by!





Want to know what ebooks/e-galleys I got this week? Check out this week's In My Kindle post!

4 comments:

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great IMM!! I hope you enjoy CoFA!

Small Review said...

Nice mailbox! I'll be really curious to see what you think of Healer and Thief. I love the covers and the plots sound good, but I'm wondering how heavy they are on the Christian part.

Vy said...

I loved CoFA and hope you'll enjoy it too!I haven't read any of the books you got this week but really looking forward for your thoughts on them. :)

Marathon said...

Hi, Christy! And I LOVED CoFA! It was phenomenal. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hiya, Small Review! And thanks, I'm really happy. (I've seen yours, just haven't had the chance to comment yet - but it's superb.) About HEALER and THIEF - the level of Christian influence on the novels is a little off-putting. But, I'm hoping I won't be bothered by it, like I wasn't with WATERFALL. Thanks for stopping by!

Hey, Vy, I loved it as well! And great! I hope to see you around when I post the reviews up ;) Thanks for stopping by!