1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (16)

First off, hi there!Welcome to Paranormal Indulgence. You're just in time for In My Mailbox. Hooray! If you know all about it, then just scroll down. For those who are asking just what that is, allow me to explain. Basically what happens is every week a bunch of bloggers participate in this weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren called In My Mailbox by creating a vlog where they talk about the books they got during the week (or you can just do a regular post about all the things you've got). And the cool thing is it isn't just limited to purchased books, it could be any books, like books from the library. And more, it doesn't even have to be books that you got. You can just talk about random things you bought or your findings of the week. It's a pretty neat meme, if you ask me. And with a bunch of us joining in on it, it's a great possibility that all of us will get to connect.

Of course, none of this would even be possible without Kristi @ The Story Siren, whose vlogs serve as a constant inspiration for me on a daily basis when book blogging.

Want to participate? Well, okay, just click this http://www.thestorysiren.com/ and you're all set. Scroll down and you'll see the In My Mailbox post of the week, with a vlog at its center and a Mr. Linky below, which you should sign. Please, please watch the vlog. They're always really good. And take a peek at her book shelf in the background while you're at it. It's so, so gorgeous. You'll see.

Anyway, enough chat-chit, time to share my findings...




Finally!



Purchased:
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler (Goodreads)(My Review)
Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler (Goodreads)

Borrowed:
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Goodreads)

I was freaking out when I got these in my possession. I loved J. M. Kessler's HUNGER- like a lot. And if you happen upon this post, Jackie, just know that my sister is working on the pics super slowly. I'll try smacking her to goad her into HURRYING UP! Love your books, and now, I hope you can see just how much.

And in regards to BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS, I am psyched! If you happened to have read one of my earlier reviews for BEAUTIFUL CREATURES, you'll see clearly how much I liked it. I'm daunted by the task of reading it after getting a look at the page count, just like last time.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

Oh, and by the way, I obviously lied. If you've already read my Hiatus post, you'd know that I planned on returning to my blog on May 10th... Yeah, well, I couldn't stay away for that long, as it turns out. So, you'll be seeing posts up again! Yay!




Want to know what ebooks/e-galleys I got this week? Check out this week's In My Kindle post!

7 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i've heard hunger and rage are awsome books. enjoy!

Here's my IMM

Misty said...

A friend has been pushing me to read the Horsemen books. I don't know, my tbr stack is so mountainous, I don't want to take on another series.
And I'm ashamed to say that I've had Beautiful Creatures almost since it came out, and Beautiful Darkness since WELL before it did, and still have yet to read either...Again, that mountainous tbr...
Here's mine!

Unknown said...

A great pile of books! They all seem great. I liked reading Beautiful Darkness:)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Vy said...

I started reading Hunger but kind of gave up on it. Now that I see how much you enjoyed it I think I'll give it another shot.

Bella said...

I love the Beautiful Creatures series, they're so good, I can't wait for the next one in October (or whenever! :L) Happy reading!

Bella
My Mailbox

Unknown said...

I've never read the Caster Chronicles, but I've heard some good things about them!

Here's my mailbox. Have a great week!

Nora, The Bookery

Linda said...

I loved Hunger. I can't wait to read Rage.