1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (23): Library Raider Edition

Information on In My Mailbox can be found here.
 Credit for this meme: Kristi @ The Story Siren
I'd also just like to note that Kristi's IMM vlogs are what inspired me to start my blog.
She made blogging look like so much fun! And now I know why.

If you remember last week's IMM, I got a ton of library books (well, six, actually) and I was very happy because it was my birthday and all, and I got books that I've been dying to read. Somehow when I went to return TWO of those, I ended up coming out with.... 


... seven, count 'em, SEVEN books. I can't help it; it's an addiction.This is very bad because I have a huge reading pile as is. Bought books, ARCs, e-galleys, and now books on borrowed time. But, you know what, I can't bring myself to regret it. Because I'm just SO EXCITED.

So, I've got the conclusion (this is the last of the Faeriewalker series, right?) of the Glimmerglass trilogy, Sirensong. Once upon a time, I did say I was most likely going to stop with this series, mostly because I didn't like the way things were going in book two, but... turns out, as you can see, I couldn't resist. Then, there's Original Sin, and well, was there any question I would pick this one up after Personal Demons? Blood Magic has grabbed a lot of attention so far, and it sounds intensely and paranormally creepy. The thing about Wildwing is that it reminds me so much of Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren, and since the finale isn't here yet, I thought I could use something to hold me while I wait. Blood Red Road has been on My Big, Fat TBR Pile for the past few weeks because everybody has been RAVING ABOUT IT. I want to know what the big deal is. I've heard so many good, good things about the Prophecy of the Sisters series, especially with the latest installment coming out. It sounds like something for me, and I've been wanting to try it for so long, so now I'll finally get to. And lastly, I got Slice of Cherry because I LOVED Bleeding Violet to the edge of madness (hehe, get it), and am going through withdrawal for the world of Portero.

Here's What I Got on NetGalley This Week:


Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (LOVE her!)
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan

That's it!

That's it for this week's In My Mailbox. I hope you all had a wonderful book week as well. Be sure to tell me what you got in YOUR mailbox? And happy reading!

10 comments:

Little Miss Becky said...

Fantastic library raid!! I hope you enjoy Prophecy of the Sisters! It's one of my favorite series!

Francesca said...

Seven books are good! That means you have one for each day of the week : )

Have a fab week!

My IMM

Suzanne @ Under the Covers

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I can't wait to get Sirensong. My feelings about the series are similar to yours but I still can't resist reading the third book.
My IMM

Grace Fonseca said...

Very nice selection of books. New follower. Love the set of books of you got. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Sash and Em said...

Loved Blood Magic. Hope you enjoy all your books!


new follower

Our IMM

Goldilox said...

Hello! I raided my library this week too (actually I raided TWO local libraries...lol). Here's my IMM: http://goldiloxandthethreeweres.blogspot.com/

I'm having a giveaway right now if you're interested!

Happy reading!
Goldilox (new follower!)

Liz. R said...

Wow, so many great books this week, Asher! Blood Red Road is supposed to be great, and I've been wanting to read Prophecy of the Sisters for ages! And Blood Magic sound really good too. Happy reading! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome books this week!
Enjoy(:

lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The library is awesome! And yay yay yay for Blood Red Road, it is SO good!

Happy reading :-D

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice set of books this week. I love getting books from the library. On the more popular books my library is good with getting them in but not with all the books I want though :(
Happy reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous