1 2 3 4

In My Mailbox (24)

Information on In My Mailbox can be found here.
 Credit for this meme: Kristi @ The Story Siren 

I'd also just like to note that Kristi's IMM vlogs are what inspired me to start my blog.
She made blogging look like so much fun! And now I know why.


Gifted:
Thanks to Logan, I received an ARC of Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt.


Bought:

Mom bought The Forest of Hands and Teeth (My Review), The Dead-Tossed Waves, and The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan for me. I'm a little peeved that the first one isn't hardcover like the rest, but I'll get over it. Eventually.


This Week on Netgalley:

 

Slayers by C. J. Hill
Prized (Birthmarked #2) by Caragh M. O'Brien
The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski

That's It

That's it for this week's In My Mailbox. I hope you all had a wonderful book week as well. Be sure to tell me what did you get in YOUR mailbox? And happy reading!

7 comments:

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I liked The Forest of Hands and Teeth series. The second book was the best, in my opinion, as I'm not really a fan of love triangles/squares. I hope you enjoy it! I like my series covers to match too, and get very annoyed if they don't.

Books of Amber

Gabby said...

Great books this week. I have had the forest of hands and teeth on my BTR for a while. Haven't got around to it yet. Well, I hope you enjoy.
New Follower- Gabby @ Ya Pixie

My Imm -http://yapixie.blogspot.com/2011/09/immin-my-mailbox-5.html

Liz. R said...

I really want to read Sometimes It Happens! I've heard great things about it - The Sweetest Thing looks really good too, I love the cover! Happy reading :).

Marathon said...

Amber- It's comforting to know I'm not the only one with that problem. And I'm excited to read on in the series, considering how the first one ended.

Gabby- I think you'll enjoy it. Then again, if you're not into the creepy and zombies it may not be a good choice. Still, the first one was great despite the bittersweet ending.

Liz! - The Sweetest Thing looks cute. I'm not sure about Sometimes it Happens, only because I didn't like another of her books, but I'm looking forward to finding out if it is any good.

Book Sake said...

I do want to read the Carrie Ryan series, I've yet to grab it!

Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake.

Emma said...

I loved the Forest of Hands and Feet and I am about to start Dead Tossed Waves. Great Picks this week!

Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

Marathon said...

Book Sake- If you like headstrong heroines and zombies set in a post-apocalyptic world, you'll at least love the first one like I did.

Emma- I'm hoping to start the second one soon. And thanks!