1 2 3 4

Happy Blogoversary, Paranormal Indulgence!


I can't totally believe it, but today I've been officially blogging for one whole YEAR. It's been a fun, awesome ride and I like what I do for other bloggers and other readers. Which is possibly turning them onto something spectacular book-wise.

I have a few blogging goals now that I've made it through my first year. One of them in particular is getting more active around the blogosphere. I don't comment very often on other people's blogs, though I do read them, and I think that prevents me from establishing friendships. I want to get to know more people who are like me, people who have a book addiction like or worse than my own...

I'm really happy to have my own blog and I treasure it much more now than I did when I first started out. I hope to keep blogging for many, many more years, talking about all things wonderfully fictional in YA lit!
~ Asher

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on a year! Here's to many more!

Marathon said...

Thank you :D

In Julie's Opinion said...

Awesome milestone! I am so glad that I have been here with you through these past months :)

Marathon said...

Thank you! I really appreciate your support :)

Nea said...

Congratulations!! :)