1 2 3 4

My Big, Fat TBR Pile (7)

My Big, Fat TBR Pile is a feature in which I showcase future reads that can be found on my to-read pile. It's like multiple "Waiting On..." Wednesdays rolled into one, showcasing a mix of books new, old, and upcoming. I typically do this type of post when I'm too excited for words and NEED to unleash a peek at my wishlist. Mayhap, you will find yourselves as excited for them as I am.

The following links provided will lead you to Goodreads.com. (What is Goodreads.com?)

 Most Wanted:

The Last Echo (#3) by Kimberly Derting

HarperTeen, April 17, 2012
Add it to Goodreads?
In the end, all that’s left is an echo.

Violet kept her morbid ability to sense dead bodies a secret from everyone except her family and her childhood-best-friend-turned-boyfriend, Jay Heaton. That is until forensic psychologist Sara Priest discovered Violet’s talent and invited her to use her gift to track down murderers. Now, as she works with an eclectic group of individuals—including mysterious and dangerously attractive Rafe—it’s Violet’s job to help those who have been murdered by bringing their killers to justice.

When Violet discovers the body of a college girl killed by “the girlfriend collector” she is determined to solve the case. But now the serial killer is on the lookout for a new “relationship” and Violet may have caught his eye...

The Golden Lily (#2) by Richelle Mead

Razorbill, June 19, 2012
The second thrilling installment in Richelle Mead’s Vampire Academy spinoff series.

Tough, brainy alchemist Sydney Sage and doe-eyed Moroi princess Jill Dragomir are in hiding at a human boarding school in the sunny, glamorous world of Palm Springs, California. The students—children of the wealthy and powerful—carry on with their lives in blissful ignorance, while Sydney, Jill, Eddie and Adrian must do everything in their power to keep their secret safe. But with forbidden romances, unexpected spirit bonds, and the threat of Strigoi moving ever closer, hiding the truth is harder than anyone thought.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Richelle Mead’s breathtaking Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive. In this second book, the drama is hotter, the romances are steamier, and the stakes are even higher.

Fresh Faces:

The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
TorTeen, September 27, 2011
    Frost by Wendy Delsol
    Candlewick Press, October 11, 2011

      Dust-Lined:

      Wolfsbane (#2) by Andrea Cremer
      Penguin, July 26, 2011
        Dead-Tossed Waves (#2) by Carrie Ryan
        Delacorte, March 9, 2010
          And that's it for this week's glimpse into my TBR pile. I look forward to showing you more of what's in My Big, Fat TBR Pile.

          9 comments:

          Anonymous said...

          I really looking forward to The Last Echo. I'm a big fan of The Body Finder series.

          My WOW

          Traci @ The Reading Geek said...

          Great picks! I am a huge fan of both series and can't wait to read both! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

          June G said...

          I'm looking forward to reading The Body Finder series. Book one is on my shelf. I've never read any Richelle Mead books. Looks like good choice this week!

          Giselle said...

          Gah! I really have to read Bloodlines soon!

          Giselle
          Xpresso Reads

          Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

          i really need to read the last echo!! thanks for stopping by!

          Lindsay Cummings author said...

          awesome picks, the forest of hands and teeth series is soooo good!

          I am a follower here! hope you'll stop by my blog and follow me, and let me know what you think of my WOW post! :)

          http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

          Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

          I still haven't read The Body Finder but I've heard great things about it!
          Thanks for stopping by!

          Krazyyme @ Young Readers

          Sarah said...

          Oh yes, I cannot wait for The Golden Lily. I haven't started the Body Finder series yet but I definitely need to. I'm also looking forward to Wolfsbane. Team Ren!!

          ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

          Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

          Gah! I can't wait to read The Last Echo and The Golden Lily as well!!! THey are both awesome series. :)